- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Massachusetts Electric Heating
If you want to improve your home then you would like to maximize the comfort of it by installing an electric heater. What is an electric heater? What does Massachusetts electric heating mean? We at Carriere Heating and Air Conditioning commonly defined as the conversion of electrical energy into heat to balance out the temperature of your...Read More
- Heating Repair Warning Signs
The last thing you want to suffer during the dead of winter is your home heating system failing, which is why you will want to have any repairs handled before the problem becomes worse. Emergency repairs can be costly, but if you are attentive to the needs of your heater and conduct repairs as they...Read More